Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Chiffon

Friday, May 18, 2012

What I'm Wearing
LC Lauren Conrad Chiffon Blazer - I'm wearing the 0 but it does run on the small side, the boyfriend blazer that you saw on yesterday's post is a 0 as well but is much roomier.
Zara Butterfly Top (old) - another butterfly print top from Zara or very similar from F21 (and only $7.80!) or love this peachy butterfly print blouse.
Rag & Bone Zipper Jeans - also in blue.  I also got these waxed jeans that look like leather.  I love them!  Such a cheaper alternative than getting actual leather pants.  Oh and the capri fit of Rag & Bone jeans fit me perfectly!  I never have to get them hemmed.  (I know that I can't wear them until next fall but they are over 50% off and for rag & bone jeans, I get them anytime they are on sale!)
Manolo Blahnik pumps - also adore these cap toe pumps and I'm reaallly tempted to get these hot pink ones.  Love!
t+j Designs Black & Gold Layer Necklace - this necklace is a lot lighter than it looks which I love.  I can't stand it when necklaces are too heavy and put strain on my neck so that I have to take it off during the day, that's why we like to design lightweight necklaces! :)
Nails: Julep Niecy (pink) & Julep Penelope (dots) - I got them in one of my Julep Maven boxes (my favorite monthly subscription box!) Get yours here for 1 CENT!  Use code SHAREONMAY  They are currently running a giveaway where you can win an iPad and all 80+ Julep colors!  I hope I win but if not, I hope you win!  Enter here!

It's not yet shorts season here but I can finally wear this chiffon blazer that I just love!  It's the perfect lightweight blazer and I love that the sheer-ness of it.  I have a lot of blazers but none like this.  I'll tell you I never expected to find one of my favorite pieces at Kohl's but I did!  It's also on super sale right now so I'd pick it up if I were you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment