Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Polka Dot Blazer

Monday, June 4, 2012

Macho really wanted to be in the shoe picture :)

What I'm Wearing
Forever 21 Polka Dot Blazer  - wearing the small which is a bit big but works for the "boyfriend" look
Bellatrix Top - mine is sold out but this is same style with a print and also pretty floral print
Madewell Skinny Jeans
t+j Designs Gold Pink Crystal Heart Necklace | Charmed Key Crystal Necklace | Gold Three Row Crystal Bangle | Braided Stainless Steel Bangle Set (wearing 2 sets)
Miu Miu Pumps - mine are from last year however, LOTS of Miu Miu pumps are currently on sale...

  1. Suede Peeptoe Pumps
  2. Peeptoe Glitter Pumps 
  3. Nude Pump 
  4. Glitter Pumps 
  5. Flare Heel Pumps
  6. Python Pumps - just ordered these!
I'm looking forward to this week but what I'm really looking forward to is in a few weeks, I'll be in Chicago spending time with my sister and of course my darling nephew!  Can't wait to see him again.  While I'm there my sister and I discussed putting together a meet up and so I would LOVE to meet any of my readers & friends who are in Chicago.  If you are interested in hanging out with us (we'll either be doing a fun little party at my sister's place or drinks at a fab restaurant - haven't decided yet!) but we would love to meet you!  Please email me (tiffany at iamstyle-ish.com) if you are interested and I'll give you the dates and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment