Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday Mom!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Birthday to the most fabulous mom ever!  My mom inspires me every day and I'm so thankful to live nearby my parents and see them as much as I do.  And if you can't tell, I pretty much get all my style and inspiration from her.  Whenever I see my mom, I want to steal whatever she's wearing!

My sister and her husband came in for the week to celebrate my mom's birthday and I was so happy to see her little guy.  I can't help but have the cheesiest grin around him, he's so darn cute!!   When I'm around him my already high pitched voice gets even higher pitched because all I can do is squeal about how cute he is and pinch his chubby little cheeks! :) 

Go to Jen's blog to see more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment