Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Beachside

Monday, October 15, 2012

What I'm Wearing
ShopSosie Dress - I added the black belt.  Runs true to size.  Similar style at Urban Outfitters for $20.  I love the chevron print, I have the long sleeve version too.  On another note, how gorgeous is this sequin chevron dress?  Perfect for the holidays!
Kate Spade sandals - sold out, wedge version here for 45% off.  Also love these ones and 65% off!  I'm a big fan of Kate Spade sandals, always the cutest embellishment and are really comfortable.  These ones have a cluster of pearls with a bow.  Too cute!
t+j Designs Gold and Pave Link Bracelet - get the set with the necklace to save $36.
Chloe Sunglasses
Foley + Corinna Disco City - I love this little clutch/cross body.  I got it early in the spring so this color is no sold out but get the black or blue one on sale.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment