Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Cozy Sweater and Heart Dress

Monday, November 12, 2012

 What I'm Wearing
Chicwish Sweater - Also comes in orange & navy.
OASAP Dress - How cute is this Peplum Heart Dress?!  I want it.
Dior pumps - They also have them in the higher platform style too.  I like the extra height :) My other
Marc Jacobs Deluxe Wallet - the clutch wallet is slightly cheaper, I love the bubblegum pink. And love that this Marc Jacobs wallet comes with a chain so it's a crossbody bag too!
t+j Designs Bracelets Gold Love Charm | Red Crystal | Gold Chain | Black and Gold Chain (new!)
Gold Double Chain Necklace (new! also in silver)

I love the big cardigans like this that you can wrap around yourself and cozy up in.  It's like the most acceptable way to wear a blanket out in public! I couldn't resist wearing a dress without tights before temps dropped too low (it's totally too low now!) love how this is a bit summery but also the colors work great for the fall.

New chain styles and colors in the store now! And for those of you that requested silver, we finally have them in.  Everything is priced under $34, check it out!  Plus for this week only, if you spend over $40, you get one of our Pop of Color chain bracelets for FREE! use code FREECHAIN at checkout. 


More heart print dress options...

No comments:

Post a Comment