Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Mint + Polka Dots

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Blythe Blouse - I found that Old Navy has a great, much cheaper alternative to the Blythe Blouse.  It comes in lots of colors too.
American Eagle Jeans - They also have these cute floral print jeans now.  Both are on sale now for $29.99.  Since this is a junior brand I went one size up and they fit great.
YSL Tribute pumps - I'm thinking about getting these in nude as well.  I love these pumps and although they are really tall, the platform in front just makes them much more comfy to wear.
Marc Jacobs bag - it also comes in a larger size.  I also like the newer design of this bag too.  The pink is adorable!
t+j Designs Minty Luxe Necklace - Get free shipping on your order when you purchase any of our new arrivals.  Use code: NEWNEW expires Friday 11/9

I've been super sick these past couple of days and can't seem to function properly.  My head is in a complete fog.  Good thing I took these photos awhile ago as my outfits lately are definitely not blog worthy.  Haven't been able to get much rest lately so hoping to get rested up as my anniversary is coming up on Friday and want to enjoy some time with my husband.  I hope you guys are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment