Powered by Blogger.

free LOVE prints

Monday, January 14, 2013

I know Valentine's day is supposedly a cheesy holiday but I still love it anyway because of all the cute heart print and "love" stuff.  I totally decorate my place for Valentine's day :)  I posted this pic on my instagram and the adorable Love print is actually a free printable so wanted to share the link with you guys and some other cute goodies I found around the 'net.  I love free printables.  I'm always printing them out and changing out my frames around the house.  It's a cheap and easy way to always update your decor for the season!

Download the Love You print over at Persnickety Prints

Get these cute prints over at Visual Eye Candy

Daffodil Design created these 5x7 prints

Ombre Love print by The Family Room

I Love You from Pizzazzerie

"I Love Us" at Lovely Little Snippets

No comments:

Post a Comment