Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Sweater Dress

Friday, January 25, 2013


What I'm Wearing
Sheinside Sweater Dress - I did not expect this to be a dress when I ordered it but it works perfectly as one for a shorty like me.  It's sold out but here are a few other similar selections, love the gray dress with the leather panels and the houndstooth sweater dress as well.
J Crew Bow Coat - I love this coat, mainly for the color and the bow :)  It was a great investment though, it's warm and it fits through the shoulders and the sleeves.  One thing that I don't love is that it's a bit long on me so it makes me look shorter but they don't make the coat in a petite size.  (I'm wearing the 00 if you are wondering about sizing, so for me it runs true to size)  I also contemplated the Majesty Peacoat (on sale) as it does come in petite sizing.  I was able to get my bow coat on sale but it's back to regular price now.  Maybe wait another month or so and it will go back on sale?
Fleece Lined Leggings - if you live in a cold climate, you NEED these.  I'm serious!  I don't know how I lived without them.
Sergio Rossi Boots - mine are old but similar here and here.
Miu Miu Bow Bag - adore this bag and kinda wanting it in a brighter color.  I love it in this pretty coral!  Perfect for spring.
Lavnin Sunglasses c/o Sunglasses Shop - It's totally not the season for sunglasses (however we do have a few sporadic days of sun) but loving my new sunglasses.  I'm really impressed with the selection of designer sunglasses at Sunglasses Shop, they've got all my favorites, Chanel, Miu Miu, Chloe, Oliver Peoples.  And the prices are really dang good!  I've got my eye on these Chanel Bow sunglasses next!
t+j Designs Black Resin Necklace and Purple Pave Link Bracelet (Pink gems bracelet to be released at a later date)

It's been one of those weeks, I'm super busy but feeling like crap so it makes it 10 times harder to do anything.  I've got some work to do this weekend but hoping to get in some time to relax as well.  Hoping you guys have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment