Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Baroque

Monday, March 11, 2013

 
What I'm Wearing
ASOS Baroque Dress (c/o) - Love the pattern!  See review below.
Zara Blazer - no longer available similar here or at Nordstrom in lots of colors
Madewell Cardigan - no longer available, similar (also take an extra 20% off all sale at Madewell, valid through tonight!)
YSL Mary Jane Pumps - similar.  Ooh check out these gorgeous Gucci Mary Jane pumps!
t+ j Designs Bangle - new collection, not yet available.

I shop at ASOS quite often and I love their Petite section.  When ASOS asked me to choose something from their petites line to do a review I scanned the entire section and loaded up my cart but when my package came this dress was my immediate favorite.  I just love the pattern and the fit.  Without the blazer and the belt it's quite roomy but I don't mind that look when I just want to let the dress be free and over accessorize with my jewelry.  I ordered the size 2 but pretty sure the 1 would work since the fabric is pretty stretchy and the body of the dress itself is a bit flowy.  The length of the sleeves and where it ended above the knee was perfect for me.  We recently launched our neons collection for my jewelry line and since that was on my mind, I decided that I needed to add some neon to my outfit.  The black and white print is the perfect canvas to add such bright pops of color.  I've had this blazer for a few years now but just adore the color.  It always cheers up any outfit that I wear with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment