Powered by Blogger.

ShopNBC Beautiful You

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

ShopNBC is having a "Beautiful You" event on March 23rd and 24th where you'll be able to shop this televised event packed with head-to-toe beauty products and they sent me a box full of goodies that will be featured!  I wanted to do a review of my favorite products and you'll be able to shop the event in a few days!

This kit from Skinn Cosmetics was the first thing that I opened.  I love the purple theme they put together and everything goes together so well.  The smudge stick is the perfect base to use under the shadows (which has great color payoff) and the gloss is just a hint of sparkle.

I love the packaging from Lola!  All of it is so darling.  The lipstick is super moisturizing and long lasting and love that it comes with a little pop up mirror.  Comes in handy not only for touch ups but for teeth checks too!  The Universal Colorless Powder comes in the cutest container with a fun little poof but I love the product.  I pat it on over my face after I've applied my makeup.  It's the perfect last step to cover imperfections and set your makeup.

I'm generally not a very hairy person and I can go for a bit without shaving but I actually hate shaving.  It's just one of those things that annoys me when I have to do it but of course I do it.  I've thought about doing laser hair removal but didn't have the time to commit to all those sessions so was very happy to see that ShopNBC had sent me a Silk'n SensEpil.  This device actually uses a light technology to remove hair!  You can use it all over your body and it's even safe enough to use on your face.  You're supposed to see results in 4 weeks.  I've just started using it but if you guys are interested, I can do a follow up and let you know how it goes.  I'm actually so excited to see if this works because I would love to not have to shave my legs again!

Other products that I received from ShopNBC:
I'm still going through a bunch of the products as there is no way I can get all through these products so quickly but everything that I've tried so far I'm very happy with.  Don't forget to check out the live event and you can shop online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment