Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Hello Kitty Color Block

Thursday, April 4, 2013

What I'm Wearing
Forever 21 x Hello Kitty Blouse - As an adult I do feel silly wearing hello kitty but the subtle-ish print like this is perfect for me to show my love for hello kitty! 
J Crew Tippi Sweater - always in rotation in my closet.  The perfect sweater that's not too thin and not too bulky.  I layer it with everything.  On sale in stripes!
Rag & Bone jeans - No longer available in this color.  These have great stretch in them which during pregnancy, anything with stretch in them has been a lifesaver! Similar color and style at Banana Republic.  Or even better, the same color and style at Forever 21 for $25!
Miu Miu heels - You can see a better shot of them here, they are sparkle mania! Mary Jane version here in silver  and here in black.  LOVE these glitter sole mirror pumps.
YSL Mini Cabas Chyc - the new Saint Laurent Chyc is shaped a little bit different but still very similar.  That one is the large version, here is the medium version.  My mini version is a bit hard to find, I'd keep an eye out and just snag it at Nordstrom or Saks if you see it in person and you want it.  It's a hard bag to track down!
t+j Designs Luxe Gemstone Necklace - one of my favorite necklaces to wear under the collar of a button down blouse.  It just pairs so nicely and is the perfect amount of bling.

Thank you so much for all the sweet congrats messages from yesterday's post!  I so appreciate all the kind words and am lucky to be a part of this blogger community that we all get to share in each other's joys, excitements and achievements in life. I'll admit pregnancy has not been a favorite thing of mine.  First trimester was seriously brutal - exhausted and nauseous all the time (also the reason why I had to miss out on going to NYC with my sister for fashion week!) but 2nd trimester has been much kinder to me.  I promise to not turn my blog into a pregnancy/baby blog but I'm sure you'll hear about it occasionally and thank you for sticking around if you do! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment