Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Mint + Floral

Monday, April 8, 2013


What I'm Wearing
Aerie Sweater - similar styles at GAP here and here
SheInside Mint Blouse - Also love this contrast mint blouse. And this cute mint + polka dot dress.
Liz Lange for Target Tank Top - This is the only maternity item I've purchased so far as my sister recommended these tanks.  I actually love them, they are so comfy!  Perfect layering tank.  It is SUPER long though but I'm sure they will come in handy when my bump is much bigger.
J Crew Floral Jeans - I love these floral jeans and they also have these that are the same style, different pattern.
t+j Designs Chain Collar Necklace 
t+j Designs Neon Wrap Bracelet | Silver Pave Chain Bracelet - new arrivals today, check them out!  
Rhinestone Bracelet Set - get this FREE with $30 purchase!  Enter code APRILFREE
Balenciaga bag
Miu Miu heels - suede versions or these awesome hot pink/glitter versions!

Love spring and the cherry blossoms that line our streets, so pretty!  Kinda hating all the allergies though, ugh it's not making me very happy to be stuffed up with itchy eyes all the time. 

If you haven't seen yet, we are doing a fun link up for bloggers on our t+j Designs blog!  Link up your pastel outfits and you could win this necklace that I'm wearing!  Check all the details here and see all the awesome bloggers that have linked up already.  You have until Thursday to submit your link, hope to see your outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment