Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Checkers

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I'm Wearing
Forever 21 Blazer - Found another cute polka dot blazer for only $18.  You could get the same look with this cute striped blazer.
Forever 21 Dress - do some print mixing with stripes or dots!
Chanel Pumps - not available online, these are similar, love the pointy toe.  Looove these gold metallic cap toes for a much better price point!
Chloe Mini Marcie - I never thought I'd get so much use out of a little red bag but I just adore this bag.  This Saint Laurent is a gorgeous red.  If you are wanting a "mini" bag, I've got my eye on the mini Pashli.  So cute! 
t+j Designs Necklace - we have new arrivals this week!  I'm completely obsessed with all our new bracelets.
Double band ring + Pave ring - I get asked all the time about where I got my double band ring, it's so simple yet such a great ring for everyday wear!


If you've read my blog for awhile you know I love the mixing of the high and low items and this outfit definitely shows how you can save on your outfits and splurge on your accessories!  I love this checkerboard dress and is a favorite buy from Forever21!  I know, it's a bit late in fall for this outfit again but I'd totally pair this with tights and boots as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment