Powered by Blogger.

Family Pics!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The best part about blogging is all the awesome people that I've met through here!  Cindi has been a longtime reader of mine (and I followed her back when she had a fashion blog as well!) and when she emailed me to let me know that she had followed her dreams of quitting her day job and starting her own photography business with her husband I was so happy for her!  She and her husband offered to come to my home and shoot my family and I can't thank her enough.  We just love these photos.  Layla was about 2.5 months here and now that she's approaching 4 months, so much has changed, so we love having these photos to capture her at this age!

A little peak at her nursery!  We're not completely done decorating it yet but it's getting there.  All the little trinkets in her nursery are things that have a lot of meaning to my husband and I, the giraffes we bought in Jamaica when we got married, the gray dachshund is from our trip to Hong Kong, the stuffed animals and hello kitty are from her grandparents, and I painted that little panda canvas myself!

Can't even believe they got the doggies and Layla to look at the camera!  You can see the rest of our shoot on their blog here.

If you need a fabulous photographer in the Seattle area (they do weddings too!), I highly recommend Cindi+Chris, they are just the nicest couple and made us feel so comfortable during the entire shoot.   Check out their blog and facebook page for more of their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment