Powered by Blogger.

BeautyBox 5 - December box review

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

There are so many subscription boxes out there now and I've been meaning to try a beauty one for awhile.  BeautyBox 5 sends out 5 samples (some full size, some sample size) a month and it's all sorts of beauty products, nail, hair, skincare, make up, etc...  It's $12/month which I didn't think was too bad so decided to try it out and here's my first box!
I got 3 full size products and 2 sample size products which I thought was pretty good!  Here's what was inside:
    NYX Love in Rio Palette in Sway with Lola (Full Size, Retail: $6)
    I do love NYX but not sure I'm a blue or pink eye shadow kind of girl. The blue does go on very light so it looks good with a blue eyeliner and I've been using the pink as a highlighter for the inner corner.  The taupe is really pretty neutral and goes with the rest of my shadows easily.

    Body Drench hemp Moisturizing Lotion (Sample Size, Retail: $8.99)
    I'm always meh about getting lotions in these kind of boxes, I'd rather get something more fun but anyway, the Body Drench lotion is great and smells good.  I do like getting sample size products of lotion to add to my bag when traveling so this will be perfect for my next airplane ride.

    OFRA Lipgloss Plumper in Sultry (Full Size, Retail: $12.95)
    This lipgloss is supposed to "plump" your lips.  Those kinds of things never work for me but I do love the color and the consistency is nice and smooth, not too sticky.

    Every Beauty All in One Foot Smoother (Full Size, Retail: $4.99)
    I love this thing!  I have such dry heels and I am always trying to get nice smooth feet, especially in the winter time.  I've been using this almost daily and love that it smooths out my heels and it doesn't hurt at all when using it.

    Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (Sample Size, Retail: $6.99)
    Another good product to keep in my travel bag.
    Go here to sign up!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment