Powered by Blogger.

Beauty Box 5 February and March

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I thought I'd do a follow up on the Beauty Box 5 that I had reviewed earlier so you guys could see what other items I've been getting each month.  I actually love the surprise element of these boxes and I thought I wouldn't like the sample sizes but it's actually been great to try new products to see if I actually like it rather than going to the drugstore and buying full size things only to find out that I don't like it.

For Febraury I received:
Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads - I love that these start out dry and you just wet them a bit to remove all your makeup.  I typically keep makeup remove wipes in my gym or travel bags but I've had them dry out on me when I don't use them often enough so these are a great option to keep in those bags.

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo/Conditioner - My hair has been so flat lately so I've been trying out volumizing shampoos.  I'm not a huge fan of these foil packet samples but I gave it a try and didn't see a huge difference in the volume but I did like the smell!

It's So BIG Volumizing Mascara by Elizabeth Mott - I'm on a continual quest for the best mascara ever.  And this is not one of them.  It'll work as a great layering mascara as the first coat but it really is not the most volumizing.

Rockstar Nails Nail Polish and Nail Sprinkles - I have yet to try the caviar nail trend but I did want to try it so I'm glad I got this kit in my box.  I have yet to try it out, as a busy mom, the days of leisurely doing my nails is pretty much over and when I do have my nails done, I've been splurging on shellac manicures at the nail salon (gotta love the 2 week no chip nails!) but I will try this out soon!

And here's what came in March's box:
Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime - I'm not a fan of tropical scents.  I'm a floral or clean scent kind of girl.  So this is not for me but I passed it along to a friend who loved it!
Jane’s Pick All Natural Soap  - this is just a small slice of the soap but I loved it!
Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base - This is a pretty cool product, it changes your shimmery proudcts to matte and you can also use it as a concealer.  This is my favorite product that I got in all my boxes!
Swissco Dual-Sided Facial Pad - I like that you can clean and exfoliate with this pad.  I love my Clarisonic so I always cleanse my face with it but for the days when I need the extra exfoliation I use this pad. 
H20 Plus Hand & Nail Cream - I've been a long time fan of H20 Plus so I was happy to get this lotion and it's the perfect size to keep in my purse.

It's $12/month but if you join quarterly or yearly you do get a discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment