Powered by Blogger.

Seasonal Switch: Beauty Routine

Wednesday, April 30, 2014


We are finally getting some sun over here and I'm so happy about it!  Along with changing out my wardrobe (bye boots!) I'm happily changing over my beauty routine.  I've recently switched to the Olay Sensitve Body Wash which is perfect to transition from the winter to the spring.  It keeps in moisture on easily irritated skin, which is so me during the spring.  With my allergies kicking into gear, I feel like everything from my eyes, nose to my skin is extra sensitive during this time!

A few new favorites of what I've been using in my beauty routine:

Bobbi Brown  CC Cream - perfect for a little bit of coverage as I don't tend to use foundation during the spring and summer.
Olay Sensitive Body Wash - perfect for sensitive skin like mine, there's no soap and no scent!
Nars Contour Blush - I use it as contour and a bronzer, love this!
Too Faced Blush - I bought it for the packaging but now I'm in love with this blush.  The perfect flush of pink to go with a bit of a tan (when I get one, ha!)

I'm excited to start using some self tanner too, I've been so pale for too long!

Now there's a new body wash that gently cleanses sensitive skin and provides long-lasting moisture. Olay introduces Sensitive Body Wash, a soap-free, dye-free, and unscented formula that is as gentle to skin as water. Olay Sensitive Body Wash contains one jar of Olay moisturizers, and the creamy formula penetrates deeply to visibly relieve dry skin after five days.

http://www.olay.com/skin-care-products/body-cleansing/sensitive-Body-Wash?pid=00037000884163

Compensation was provided by Olay via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Olay.

No comments:

Post a Comment