Powered by Blogger.

{DIY} 5 Minute Tassel Earrings

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Five minute DIY tassel earrings
Looking for an quick, ridiculously easy DIY to try? Maybe you have some extra supplies kicking around that you want to burn through? Then this project's for you, my friends! I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning lately, which made me realize that I have far more jewelry-making supplies than I know what to do with. That's when I resolved to use up as much of my stash as humanly possible, making gifts for friends and sharing projects with you guys here as well... Which brings me to these earrings. Seriously now, if you have five minutes and a handful of supplies, you've got tassel earrings! Read on for deets.

SUPPLIES: TASSELS | BEADS | EYE PINS | EAR HOOKS | JUMP RINGS |  PLIERS

Five minute DIY tassel earrings supplies
TIME: 5 MINUTES | DIFFICULTY RATING: CRAZY EASY

How to make tassel earrings
Start by adding beads to each eye pin in whatever configuration you like. I chose to rotate small turquoise beads with a larger, vintage brass finding, but just play around with it until you find a look you like... Go nuts!

How to make tassel earrings
Next you're going to want to trim the end of each eye pin (unless you went bead-crazy, that is!), before bending the remaining pin to one side. Curl it over toward the other side forming a small loop. This step might take a few practices to perfect (I still have a ways to go), but you can totally do it!

How to make tassel earrings
Now it's smooth sailing! Simply attach the beads to the ear hooks with your jump rings, then secure the other end to the tassels...  Bet you didn't even use the whole five minutes, now did you?

Five minute DIY tassel earrings
As always, thanks for reading lovelies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment