Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Wide Stripes

Monday, May 26, 2014

What I'm Wearing
Boden skirt - Boden is a new to me brand but I'm loving the pieces that I got.  This skirt is so cute and the quality is great.  It also comes in petite which I love so that the length isn't too long.  I'm eyeing this pencil skirt, love all the patterns it comes in.
Target Blouse - a cute recent find!  I can't find this pattern online but I just got it in store so it may still be there. 
Chanel Heels - no longer available but here is a really great look for less.  Love the look of cap toe heels, I've been into pointy toes lately so now I have my eye on these Manolos.
Chanel bag - I love that you can now rent vintage Chanel on Rent the Runway, they even have vintage Chanel jewelry!  I need to try this out when I have a special occasion and just need the right bag to match it with but don't want to make the full on investment for a new bag.
t+j Designs Necklace, Bracelet, Ring - This druzy ring is one of our newest designs!  It comes in 3 colors along with matching necklace and bracelets and will be available in our shop tomorrow.  Today (5/26) is the last day for our 15 for $15, tons of styles are selling out so we actually added 5 more styles to the mix so check it out and get some great pieces for only $15!

I had the best weekend and am still enjoying the long weekend.  Hope you guys are enjoying the start of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment