Powered by Blogger.

Christmas recap in photos!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

 I can hardly believe that Christmas is over and 2012 is almost here!  Since I like to think of my blog as a little online journal for myself, I thought I'd share a little bit of the Christmas pictures I took this year.

Our holiday decor.  I kept the wrapping very simple this year with just some kraft paper and fun ribbon.  I made all the bows myself and the ribbons were all purchased from JoAnn Craft store.  The red tree and the plant were found at a boutique flower shop last year.  I love pulling out our holiday decor but some of it was so buried in our storage that I couldn't get to it and had to order a bunch of new decorations!  (Cleaning that storage is top of my new year's goals!)
Christmas2011Christmas2011-2Christmas2011-3
(i downloaded and printed off the gift tags from Creature Comforts round up of free holiday gift tags! Thank you to The Sweetest Occasion and Ellinee for the cutest gift tags! ) 

My husband was very thoughtful and spotted these roses for me and I loved that it went with our holiday decor. 
Christmas2011-4
I also keep a little space just for my "girly" holiday decorations. :)  Christmas2011-6Christmas2011-5
Just some of the goodies that I made.  I had never had homemade chex mix before but decided to make it and YUM!  So addicting.  I put a bowl out and in an instant it was gone.  I made chex mix 3 mornings in a row!  And white chocolate covered pretzels are so delicious!
Christmas2011-8Christmas2011-7
The cutie tins that I put the treats in.  They were perfect for gift giving!Christmas2011-9Christmas2011-10

I just had to include this picture of me and my super adorable nephew in the sweater we got him.  We love H&M kids where we bought him this sweater.  He just looked so darn cute in his little winter sweater and I was wearing a cozy winter sweater too so I had to get a photo with him!  :)
Christmas2011-11

No comments:

Post a Comment