Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Polka Dot and Bow Ties

Friday, December 16, 2011

polkadot_zara3polkadot_zarapolkadot_zara2
What I'm Wearing
*Top: Shop Sosie Tie Blouse
*Skirt: Zara - Similar for under $20, adorable red polka dot skirt at shopbop.
*Tights: DKNY - my favorite no waistband tights.  So comfy and doesn't squeeze in the belly area!
*Shoes: Miu Miu Leather Platform Pumps - on sale! Cute look for less (under $100)
*Bag: Chanel
*Jewelry: t+j Designs Luxe Mesh and Gold Bangle, Hammered bangles (wearing 2), Glam  Leatherette Ring (on sale for $20!), and  Gold Drop  Luxe Earrings (if you want pretty, sparkly and lightweight earrings, these are it!  I wore these all day long and they didn't hurt my ears at all.) Use code GIFTS to take 20% off your order.

My husband and I have an annual tradition of where we treat ourselves (TREAT YO SELF - please tell me you watch Parks and Recreation) :) to a nice dinner for the holidays before work, family and friend parties/dinners/get togethers jam pack our schedules.  It's nice to celebrate the holidays just the two of us.  I love my family and spending the holidays with them but something about celebrating some moments with just my husband really makes it special.  Anyway, it's completely not necessary to dress up anywhere you go in Seattle, even at the fanciest of restaurants as it is a very casual city.  And although the weather was crappity crap I felt like dressing up to feel a bit pretty that night, so put on a very girly ensemble.  I adore bow tie blouses and this one from ShopSosie is perfect.  I love the light material, the flowy sleeves and of course the bow tie. 

I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!  I'm getting a bit caught up in the stress and excitement of everything so am looking forward to finish wrapping all the gifts and getting a nap or two in and snuggling with my puppies this weekend. :)  Happy Friday!

**Despite Monday's post that I wrote last week, I wore this outfit this weekend so this actually is a recent lookbook! :)  Sometimes scheduling my posts ahead contradicts myself.  haha!**

No comments:

Post a Comment