Powered by Blogger.

Our latest collection is here!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Some fun news to announce today!  I've been a little quiet lately on the blog and everywhere else really just because I've been so busy with so many fun projects including this one.  Well, we are finally able to reveal our latest collection and I'm so excited that it's here!
So many have you requested more rose gold items from the beginning and being a huge fan of rose gold myself, I knew that we had to incorporate it somehow and I love, literally LOVE, this collection.  We are only starting with a few designs and limited quantity but will continually grow this collection with more designs and styles.  We want the Timeless Collection to be something that you can wear for years or something that you can gift to your mom, sisters, bridesmaids, aunts, anyone that you truly care about and want to share your love for.   All items are 18K rose gold and the chains are beautiful and delicate.  I am so proud to bring this to you guys at this quality for under $65!  We wanted to get this collection out before Valentine's day in case you wanted to give someone a hint or two about a potential present. ;)  Unfortunately, it's not in stock yet but they are on their way to us as we speak so for now pre-orders are being taken and will be shipping next Monday January 23rd.  Oh and for the first time ever, we're offering free shipping on all orders.  Check out the Timeless collection here!

My favorite is the Love and Heart Necklace as it looks like two necklaces but it's just one so that means, you won't have to deal with untangling a bunch of chains while it's on.
 
I hope you guys love this collection as much as I do!  I think you'll be seeing them a lot on me as I just can't stop wearing them!  Lookbook of the outfit above will be posted tomorrow!

*Free shipping offer lasts until January 31st, no code necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment