Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Blue and Gold

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

shopsosie_blouse4shopsosie_blouse2
shopsosie_blouse
What I'm Wearing:
*Blazer: Hinge (Nordstrom, from a few years ago) - I'm totally in love with this Hinge Waterfall leather jacket.  I think it would look perfect with this outfit!
*Booties: Rag & Bone Lovell Platform Booties - on sale here!  Also in brown and purple.  After wearing these all winter, I adore them and totally recommend.  Very comfy and keep my feet warm and stylish!
*Clutch: Semi-DIY - see my tutorial
*Ring: YSL Arty
*Earrings: t+j Designs Large Diamond Teardrop Studs

The mod podge/glitter clutch is still holding up! :)  Anyone else try out this DIY?  It's one of my favorites.  I have a few other glitter projects I gotta show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment