Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Leopard jeans

Wednesday, June 27, 2012


What I'm Wearing
J Crew Tippi Sweater (on sale) - I bought 2 sizes up from my usual because I wanted it to be slouchy
Klique B Jeans - Similar at ASOS (on sale) and at Forever 21
Miu Miu Platform Pumps - Similar closed toe pumps.  Still lots of cute Miu Miu pumps on sale like these coral ones and the peeptoe pumps!
Proenza Schouler Keep All Tote  - Mine is the Orchid color which is unavailable in the Keep All but you can get the PS1 Messenger and the small crossbody pouch in the same color and the Pochette (which I want too!)  The Travel Keep All Tote is on sale, I contemplated getting it since I love my bag so much but think I'll hold off for now.  This cute clutch is on sale too!
t+j Designs new arrivals:
- Black and Gold Chain Bracelet
- Black Snakeskin Chain Bracelet
- Gold V Bangle
- Key Pendant Necklace

Hot pink and leopard?  Sure why not? A little crazy but I liked it!  Happy Wednesday!

P.S. On the hunt for a new stylish work bag?  Check out my picks over on the Smarter blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment