Powered by Blogger.

Revlon Lip Butters - my favorites

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I, along with many other bloggers, have become obsessed with the Revlon Lip Butters and since I've tried out quite a few, thought I'd let you know my favorites in case you get stumped as to which color you should get! Oh and Ulta is currently having a buy 1, get 1 50% off so a great time to stock up!


From lightest to darkest.
  • Creme Brulee - a nude shade with a hint of shimmer.
  • Creamsicle - a pale peach that is almost a bit frosty but in a good way
  • Strawberry Shortcake - the perfect light pink with shimmer
  • Peach Parfait - an orange with a gold shimmer
  • Berry Smoothie - deep pink, almost mauve.
  • Sugar Plum - it's plum but I'd also categorized it in the red area but it's not too pigmented so a great color if you just want a hint of color.
Out of all of them, I use Creme Brulee and Strawberry Shortcake the most.  They are the best everyday "neutral" colors for my skintone.
 Creme Brulee | Creamsicle | Strawberry Shortcake | Peach Parfait | Berry Smoothie | Sugar Plum
 If you guys use the Lip Butters as well, let me know what your favorites are!  Whenever I go to the drugstore I always have to see what colors they have in stock and can't resist picking another one up.

Looking for a few ideas on what to wear to all those summer weddings you are going to?  Check out my picks over on the Smarter blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment