Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Lovers + Friends

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

 
What I'm Wearing
*gifted Lovers + Friends Blazer via vuesociety - use code STYLEISHJUNE20 to take 20% off your order! expires July 31st.
*Romwe metallic top - I can't find the top on their site anymore, but they have lots of cute stuff.  If you create an account you get a 20% coupon or take $10 off a $60+ purchase using the code JUNE. Or here's a similar top for $25
*Rag & Bone coated jeans - the coated textures gives the appearance of leather pants which is awesome because you get the look of leather without the hefty price.  The coated leggings jeans are on sale at shopbop. (They look the same except mine are the capri version).  The coated navy is on sale too.  They are already in my cart!
*Christian Louboutin Glitter Ron Ron Pumps - old but here's the updated version and in the pointy toe Pigalle style (gorgeous!).  Love the Miu Miu Glitter Sole pumps too!  And these look for less version for $124 are so pretty.  Or pink glitter pumps for $60.
*t+j Designs Pink Oval Dangle Necklace (also in yellow), Pink Highlighter Bracelet (also in yellow).  All are new arrivals! Also wearing the Stainless Steel Heart Ring.

It's so funny to say "we met on the internet" but for so many of my friends these days, that saying is true.  Rachel, the owner of VueSociety and I got to know each other as we started our blogs around the same time.  And then 3 years later we unknowingly also started online businesses around the same time.  I've been lucky to be able to find a network of girlfriends like Rachel who are entrepreneurs as well and these days, getting together for drinks ends up being hour long sessions of sharing ideas/new ideas/strategies/growth for our businesses.  I love it and Rachel is one of my favorite people to do that with.  Anyway, her online boutique has tons of amazing things from independent designers where her store is one of the few that you can find them at.  She came to one of our coffee dates bearing this blazer as a gift and it was instant love.  I'm wearing the XS here and the fit is fantastic, especially in the shoulders where I have most trouble finding blazers to fit.  She's also giving my readers a 20% discount with the code STYLEISHJUNE20.  She's got a ton of stuff that I've got my eye on but my picks are the high low skirt, the sateen organza jacket, and this gorgeous sequin dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment