Powered by Blogger.

Swim Style with Old Navy

Thursday, June 14, 2012


I'm kind of a swimsuit hoarder.  I have so many suits but I also can't stop buying them every summer.  I think it's one of those things that just gets me excited for summer and vacations is to buy a new suit.  I've bought a ton of suits from Old Navy and love that they always have a ton of style and best of all, the price is just right so my hoarding of swimsuits doesn't hurt my bank account too much. :) And now is an even better time as it's Old Navy Swim Sale time!

A few favorites... really loving the plaid bikini in the middle!  I'm loving these for my upcoming girl's trip to Vegas where it's essential to have a few styles and some fun mix and match options since we usually spend our days lounging in a cabana by the pool.
I like to have a few bikinis that are beyond bright as what better time to wear those colors than in a tropical locale?  These two are perfect for that and I can't wait to wear them on my next trip to Hawaii!
 The sale ends June 27th so shop soon before the prices go back up!


Old Navy brings fashion fun to the whole family: from trendy threads to trusty basics, for newborns through adults, all at prices that are oh-so-right.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Old Navy via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Old Navy. 

P.S.  Looking for a fun way to spice up your summer wardrobe?  I love tropical prints!  Check out my top picks here!

No comments:

Post a Comment