Powered by Blogger.

Sale Shopping... in my cart

Friday, June 15, 2012

Doing my usual online window shopping and it seems as if everyone is having a sale lately.  Since Seattle hasn't quite hit summer weather but there are some great summer buys, I'm taking advantage of it and stocking up for the warmer weather.  Lots of great markdowns at ASOS, Nordstrom, Madewell and Piperlime.  I've got quite a bit in my cart at the moment!
1} ASOS Anchor Print Dress - such a fun print!
2} Sanctuary Sand Beneath Your Toes Dress - on the lookout for a yellow dress, loving the simplicity of this one.
3} Jeunesse Claudine Silk Blouse - love blouses like this.  The colors are gorgeous!
4} Parker Surplice Silk Dress - I can never resist a hot pink dress for those hot summer nights.
5} Madewell silk graph paper boyshirt - I own a few of their boyshirts and they are so comfy and lightweight.
6} Madewell Stripe Shorts - will go with everything!
7} Tory Burch Coated Poplin Laptop Sleeve - I carry my laptop everywhere so I need this fun print!
8} Hive & Honey Floral Belted Dress - another option for a yellow dress, the floral print is so me.
9} ASOS Bird Print Chain Clutch - reminds me of my favorite Miu Miu print from a few seasons ago.

Of course I can't buy everything so making my choices of what to buy.  That's always the hardest part!

No comments:

Post a Comment