Powered by Blogger.

Summer outfits with Guess

Monday, June 18, 2012


It’s been rainy and gray here, so I’ve been daydreaming about warmer weather and the outfits to go with it. GUESS asked me to put together a few summer outfits, and I had fun looking through the brightly colored collection and summer-perfect accessories.

This skirt immediately caught my attention, as I’m loving the high-low trend. I have yet to try it out myself, but I may pick this one up. The colors are so right for the season, as is the print. A simple white tank is all you need—I wanted to have fun dressing it up a bit with the stack of bracelets, fringe earrings, and fabulous platform sandals.


I love wearing rompers in the summer, and this bright purple is such a pretty color. I didn’t want this outfit to be too fussy, so I added the simple oversize watch, sunglasses in a classic shape, and a mini quilted bag to keep my essentials.


I love the simplicity of summer dressing with just a few basics, and adding accessories to complete the outfit is my favorite part!



About GUESS? Inc. Established in 1981, GUESS began as a jeans company and has since successfully grown into a global lifestyle brand. Today GUESS designs, markets, and distributes full collections of women's, men's, and children's apparel as well as accessories. Throughout the years, the GUESS image has been portrayed in unforgettable, innovative campaigns that have made the brand into a household name. GUESS is distributed throughout the United States and Canada in fine department and specialty stores, its retail and factory stores, and on its online store, GUESS.com. GUESS has licensees and distributors in South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and the Middle East. In addition to shopping online, you can find more information about GUESS at http://www.GUESS.com.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by GUESS? Inc. via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of GUESS? Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment