Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Dots on Dots

Thursday, July 19, 2012

What I'm Wearing
Forever 21 Polka Dot Blazer - sometimes you just get lucky and find good gems in Forever 21 and this blazer is one of them.  It's my favorite and the quality is pretty good too.
Forever 21 Top - Old, similar and similar
7 for all mankind Josefina Crop Jeans (on sale!) - yes! I finally found my boyfriend jeans... if you remember this post, I was on a quest for a pair and I LOVE these ones.  They are really comfy!  Also since they looked a little tight on the model, I went one size up.  Although they fit baggy in the waist, I like how they fit through the legs at this size.  I also ordered these jeans (same style) with less distressing on the legs but I ended up liking all the distressing so returned those.
Miu Miu Pumps - Here as well.  Simple black pumps but these are the most comfortable pair I own.  Totally worth the investment.
t+j Designs Clutch (sold out), Delicate Luxe Rhinestone Necklace and Gunmetal Crystal Ribbon Bracelet (new arrival!)

I wasn't joking when I told you I was crushing on polka dots!  And thanks to everyone that entered my polka dot scarf giveaway.  The winner is Jasmine Evains!  Congrats!  I sent you an email so check your inbox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment