Powered by Blogger.

Fashion Week Inspiration

Monday, September 10, 2012



This will be my last of my fashion series with Intel and wanted to thank them for having me along!  It's been fun going through the different themes each week.  And a great way to end this series is with Fashion Week!  I'm sure that most of you know that Fashion Week started last week.  I've been following along on twitter with a few of my favorite bloggers and brands as they are enjoying all that comes with fashion week but as much fun as it is to see their experiences, the best place to see all the fashion is on style.com.  It's always the first spot I go to when I want to see the latest shows.  My Intel inspired Ultrabook is fantastic for that being that it's quick and responsive it's easy to flip through all the pictures and slideshows easily.
I pretty much fell in love with everything from Erin Fetherston.  Such gorgeous colors and love the hint of girliness without being over the top girly.  Definitely some great inspiration for me here!


Also thought Charlotte Ronson had quite a few amazing pieces.  Absolutely adore these perfectly draped dresses.
And who can have fashion week without some Street Style snaps?  I love seeing what everyone is wearing!
Above photos from Harper's Bazaar
photo credit: Mr. Newton

Along with Fashion Week I also love looking through my fall magazines to get ideas and inspiration for fall style.  I keep my Intel inspired Ultrabook next to me as I flip through my magazines so that I can take notes on the things that I'm loving or able to look up websites as I see them in the magazine.  Often times I see something in a magazine that I love and then think I'll remember it for later but I never do so this is a great way to keep track of all those things that I love!
Now you don’t have to sacrifice beauty for power. Introducing the ultra-sleek, ultra-responsive Ultrabook™, Inspired by Intel. Visit intel.com/ultrabook for more information.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Intel via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Intel.

No comments:

Post a Comment