Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Hearts & Spikes

Friday, September 28, 2012


What I'm Wearing
Romwe Heart Blouse - similar in blue and in navy
J Crew Shorts
t+j Designs Luxe Gold Chain & Spike Crystal Necklace
Bracelets: Gold Chain Link Bracelet | Double Wrap Chain Link Bracelet | Color Crystals Bracelet available next month
Chanel Pumps - not available online but I got mine at Nordstrom and they are still in store.  Similar at J Crew and adding these Manolo cap toe pumps to my wishlist.  I'm having an animal print moment, I love these cheetah print cap toe pumps for $160!

Last time I wore this blouse was an office look and this time I just wanted to dress it down for a more casual look.  It's one of my favorite tops, although I've got a little obsession with printed blouses.  See the below instagram pic for exhibit A) :)
from top to bottom: Zara, ASOS, Shop Sosie, ASOS, Forever 21

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment