Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Peter Pan

Monday, October 1, 2012

What I'm Wearing
Lush Blazer (from Nordstrom) - comes in a few different prints, I adore this blazer and thinking about getting the other floral color.
Oasap Blouse - to tell you the truth I was not into this blouse at all.  It's super cute on the model but on me it was meh.  The collar is a bit big but eventually it won me over as I do love the sheer with the dots on the top.  
Lily White Faux Leather Skirt - I'm still looking for a real leather skirt but these faux options are fun to play around with.  I like that this one has an elastic waist, it fits a lot better than the Alloy skirt I got (I should've sized down in that one but oh well.)
Chanel pumps - not available online, a look for less at ASOS.  Pretty Stuart Weitzman cap toe pumps, the burgundy with the gold is gorgeous.
YSL mini Cabas Chyc - are you sick of seeing this bag yet? :)  It's become THE bag for me, I can't manage to switch it out with any of my other bags.  The size is perfect and I love the shoulder strap option.
t+j Designs Luxe 18K Gold and Pave Links Bracelet | Star ring | little bow ring

Hi guys!  I just got back from a very wonderful week in Cabo.  (This lookbook was taken before my vacation.) Had an amazing time as always with my husband and now getting settled back in.  The resort had internet but you had to pay for it and I just decided not to get sucked into the online world while on vacay as I was having too much fun just relaxing and enjoying my days of sand, sun and margaritas!  The first time I checked my email all week was on Thursday and I was pretty proud of my restraint :)  Last week was all scheduled posts so I'm just getting to questions and emails and will get back to you soon.  Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment