Powered by Blogger.

OUT with the old, IN with the new!

Wednesday, September 12, 2012


 

I mentioned a few weeks ago about having fallen off the workout wagon this summer and stopped working out for a bit.  I've always been pretty active, working out 4-5 times a week but once I stop, I pretty much just stop going altogether.  A part of that was my health problems and me being too sick to do any physical activity but a big part of what was going on was in my head as well.  I kept on giving into excuses as to why I shouldn't work out and how it would affect me and how awful I felt after working out (which is partly true, working out sometimes makes me feel more sick) but these past 2 weeks I decided I wasn't going to let my health issues get to me and just made myself go.  I've been able to get to the gym 5 days a week alternating circuit training and yoga and it's made a huge difference in how I feel all around.  I admit, sitting around and making excuses was much easier than taking an hour and a half of my day to go work out but now that I'm in a routine, I hope to keep it up and not fall back to my excuses.  It's not exactly something "new" but it's definitely a "renew" to what I was doing and it certainly feels good to keep up with my health goals and hopefully will help out with my health issues as well.  With the transition of summer to fall I think now is the perfect time to kick old (bad) habits and make a change!
 



Introducing NEW U by Kotex® Sleek* Tampons with PerfectTouch* Grip for "just right" placement, a smooth tip for easy insertion, and a slim size for your comfort. Learn more here.

Serious protection is now seriously flexible. NEW U by Kotex® CleanWear® Pads feature a MemoryFlex* core that moves with your body, and they've got you covered with an ultra-flexible 4-layer absorbency system. Plus, wings help prevent bunching and scrunching. Learn more here.

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by U by Kotex® Brand via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of U by Kotex® Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment