Powered by Blogger.

The Rockstar Jeans

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I got to try out a pair of jeans from The Rockstar line at Old Navy and first of all, they had so many colors!  I wanted to try them all on but I didn't have much time so I grabbed the 3 that jumped out at me the most.  Yellow, purple and mustard.

They all were fun and I ended up going with purple as I knew they would go with a ton in my closet although the mustard ones were a close 2nd.  Also tried on their cute Polka Dot Chambray shirt with my jeans, isn't it cute?

If you follow me on instagram, you've probably already seen these photos but now you get to see a day in the life of my Rockstar jeans!  I paired them casually for a walk with my dogs and had a mid day snack at Top Pot Doughnuts.
 

 And then took my jeans to a night time look for dinner.
Wearing: Elizabeth and James Blazer | Aritizia Lace Tank | The Rockstar Jeans | Manolo Blahnik pumps | YSL mini Cabas Chyc | t+j Designs Bracelets: Spike | Chain | White

We had dinner at Branzino which is a great little Italian restaurant in Belltown.  The Antipasti Platter was amazing!  Whenever I go there I get the Chicken Piccata and it never disappoints!

The jeans fit really nicely and as I wore them through the day, the stretch a bit but not a lot, just enough to make them a bit more comfortable.  Also, note on the sizing, these run small so I had to go up one size from my regular sizing.  And, I just happen to know that starting today, the entire line of The Rockstars are on sale for $19!  Great time to stock up on some new colors for the fall.

The Rockstars at Old Navy are a perfect fit for every body.


Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Old Navy via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Old Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment