Powered by Blogger.

Deadly Ponies

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I love my designer handbags but I hate the price tags that come with them.  Even though I love Chloe/Prada/Miu Miu designs I also know I'm paying a premium for the name.  And these days with most high end designers doing price increases (I'm looking at you CHANEL!) it discourages me even more from buying them.  I get torn between saving up to buy a designer bag or go for a bag that doesn't have the brand name but has great quality and better price point.  I recently discovered Deadly Ponies and I loooove the designs.  I haven't seen one in person but doesn't the leather look so soft and buttery?  These are by no means cheap but they are cheaper than most designer handbags but I think the price is reasonable based on the quality and being from a smaller designer.
I think Mr. Chain Mail is calling my name the most.  I usually wouldn't choose a pink bag, but I love the blush/rose of this one and the pink chain!

What about you guys?  Do you tend to save up for the designer bags or go for ones that are still great quality but no "high end" designer name attached to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment