Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Tweed and Teal

Monday, October 29, 2012

What I'm Wearing
Zara Tweed Jacket - Tweed can be expensive but Zara has some great options.  I got this in the summer so it's now sold out but I'm eyeing this tweed top!  This tweed jacket is gorgeous and on sale for under $90.  Also in love with this tweed and leather jacket for a pretty reasonable price.
Romwe Top - sold out.  Cute pink blouse with cut outs.
Shop Sosie Letta Skirt (c/o) - I'm kind of obsessed with this color.  A few other options, adorable peplum skirt in the same color (under $20) and J Crew has a very similar shade in a pencil skirt.
Miu Miu Bow Bag - Love Miu Miu bags, I've got my eye on this jeweled crossbody bag next!
Prada wedges Similar here, or very similar  Miu Miu wedges,  or Jimmy Choo wedges.
t+j Designs Luxe Chain Link Drop Crystal Necklace, Gold Textured Chain Link Bracelet, 18K Gold Plated Pave Link Bracelet

I took this awhile ago, before my Mexico vacation so I promise I'm not alternating between being tan and pale.  haha!  I was just really pale before I left for Mexico.  After looking at the pics that I've been taking lately, I'm glad I finally got some color to my skin.  I needed it!  I feel a bit Easter-y in this outfit but I just really love this skirt that Shop Sosie sent me and wanted to pair it with something equally cheerful.

I've always been more of a pink and purple girl but lately have been gravitating towards these pretty greens and blues.  I wore my J Crew Jules dress for my mom's birthday dinner and just loved the color.  It's now on sale for 50% off.
As seen on my instagram.  With my sister and my nephew who is the cutest ever in his little hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment