Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Yellow Choos

Thursday, October 4, 2012

What I'm Wearing
Romwe Stars Top - no longer available.  If you are new to Romwe, you can get $20 off your first purchase or save 15% off your purchase of $80+ with code OCT15.   Loving this star print blouse and a cute star print blouse at ASOS.
Shop Sosie Dress worn as a skirt - you could get the same look with this J Crew skirt (on sale).
Jimmy Choo sandals - one of my Nordstom Rack finds!  I majorly scored on these, I think there were 70% off or something like that.  Gorgeous yellow Jimmy Choo pumps that will make a great transition into fall.
YSL Cabas Chyc mini satchel - also in pink and red
t+j Designs Luxe Pave Spike Necklace - did you see the 4 bloggers that wore it on our latest STYLE it series?  They all took this necklace in 4 different ways but they all look amazing!  Check out their looks here!
t+j Designs Rose Gold and Pave Oval Bracelet and Love and Heart Rose Gold Bracelet

I love this dress but when I bought it, I for some reason didn't look at the pictures of the back of the dress which is basically just a sheer panel of lace.  When I got it, I took one look and was like "I am much too old to be wearing that." but it was so cute that I wanted to make it work so I'm sure I'll end up wearing cardigans and blazers over it but on this day, I loved the poofiness of the skirt part so turned it into a skirt for my outfit.  It's always great to get multiple uses for an item of clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment