Powered by Blogger.

Shopping with me: Forever 21

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If you follow me on instagram or facebook you may have seen a peek of my haul at the Nordstrom Rack designer shoe sale event last week.  They had racks and racks full of designer shoes and it was AMAHZING.  It was all mobbed up but luckily I was still able to snag some goodies in the size 5-5.5 section.  I did notice however, that the ladies in the size 7 and up all had WAY gorgeous shoes like glittery Miu Miu pumps, Valentino bow pumps and one lady even scored Chanel pumps!  I was insanely jealous.  Anyway, I went home with a few but debating on which ones to keep...
I didn't buy all of those, just wanted to share a few that I found in my size.  I'm not sure if every Nordstrom Rack does the designer shoe sale event but may be worth checking out after the weekend when people start doing their returns.  I bought those Lanvin flats and I really wish I could keep them but they don't fit my feet well so I'll be returning.  They were all marked down to about 60%-70% off.

While I was out, I stopped by Forever 21 to see what was new and found a few good pieces that I wanted to share as they are still online in case you guys wanted them too!

read more for my shopping finds...



Thought this was a fun top to wear alone or when it gets colder out to pair it with a blazer.  I didn't end up getting it as the sides were cut a little too low for my taste but I loved the print and the trapeze shape to the tank.
  

Adore this sunglasses print blouse. Perfect for the fall to wear underneath a v-neck sweater with just the print popping out of the collar and the sleeves.  Fit is a little big in the size Small but I think it's supposed to be a bit baggier.

I wore this on Saturday (also seen on instagram) and it's my favorite of my buys.  The lace is pretty and the silky part of the top is a gorgeous material and color.  You really wouldn't expect this top to be from Forever 21!

 On my way out, I saw this cute leopard print top so just bought it without trying it on.  Usually that means disaster for me but it worked out this time.  

Also, on a random note, I went to PacSun to look for stuff to wear on our trip to Cabo and I ended up finding these really cute polka dot jeans for a great price!  I've been looking for polka dot jeans ever since I saw them on my sister but I didn't want to pay such a high price for them when I wasn't sure just how many wears that I'd get out of them.  At $49.50, they're still about half off the sale price of the original AG jeans.  OK so they're not as cute but I still like them and they satisfy my craving for polka dot jeans.  Sizing wise, since this is a junior brand, they run quite small.  I'm typically a 0/25 in most jeans and in these I took a size 1 because they're really stretchy and I figured they may stretch more but if they had a size 3 in store, it might've been a better fit.  They have other cute printed jeans, so if you are looking for a printed jean at a good price, check them out!

A close up of the prints.  Love!

P.S.  Get my iPhone case and bow topper at my store!  They bow topper is almost sold out so if you want one, get it now before someone else does :)  We're having Friends & Family this week to thank everyone for their support of our first year!  Use code TJFF for 25% off your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment