Powered by Blogger.

Maison Martin Margiela with H&M

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another H&M Collaboration to get excited about! Although Margiela is not really my aesthetic I definitely appreciate it and love seeing pieces on other people.

One of my favorite looks from the collection

Read more to see my picks from the collection.

And while I probably won't be picking up any of the clothes. I am loving the shoes.  They are gorgeous!

 
The wedges are $299, boots $399.  

Other favorites from the line are the bags.  Love the quirkyness of the Candy Wrapper Clutch!
 
Tote $199, Clutch $59.95

It's definitely not the same H&M pricing that we're used to but compared to Margiela's regular line - the Wedge booties are $1,295 - it's definitely a much better price point.  The line is launching November 15th.  I have no idea if it will make it to the Seattle stores but if they do, I'm hunting down the wedges!

No comments:

Post a Comment