Powered by Blogger.

Romwe Halloween Sale

Saturday, October 27, 2012

I've ordered a few things from Romwe over the past few months and have been pretty pleased with the quality and the variety of styles.  Sometimes I get tired of looking at the same sites so have been shopping at a few different shops and Romwe is one of them.  They're having a Halloween Sale so wanted to share the code and some of my picks from the sale!

Loving the cape look and this color block cape looks perfect.  This is a perfect weekend outfit for me to grab drinks and dinner with friends.  Knowing me, I'd probably wear heels but I just thought those leopard spike loafers were fun!

Color Block Cape | Green Blouse | Pants | Leopard Flats

I would wear this to go shopping and lunch with my girls.  Cozy and comfy but cute!
Coat | Tote

A cute office look, just add tights and pumps and some simple gold jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment