Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Neon and Fur

Monday, November 26, 2012

 
What I'm Wearing
J Crew Sweater - now on sale. I like these sweaters big so I got a size Small.  I'm usually an XXS or XS in J Crew.  Love the color!
Madewell Jeans - my favorite ever jeans.  They run true to size and in comparison to J Crew jeans, they run smaller/tighter.
Roberto Del Carlo Boots - similar but knee high These are old but very much favorites.  So comfy and love how they keep  my entire leg warm!  These Rachel Zoe OTK boots are amazing.  I'm a fan of flat OTK boots as well.  I'm eyeing these Juicy Couture ones.  These are a better price point and I've seen a lot of people with them and they're really cute on.
OASAP Coat (c/o) - I'm the queen of black coats.  I have so many but I could not resist this one with the fun star buttons and a fur hood.  This shawl collar coat is also really cute and looks really warm.
Moni Moni Baby Monique bag (c/o) - thanks to Moni Moni for sending over this fab crossbody.  I love the soft leather and the pretty gold.  I've been changing up my cross body bags with this one and it holds a good amount of stuff in it besides it being small.  I love carrying it as a clutch as well.
t+j Designs 18K Pave Link Bracelets in Gold/Diamond Pave and Turquoise Pave - our best selling 18K Pave Link Bracelet now comes in several colors!  These are selling like crazy and I highly suggest if you like them to get on it quick! :)

The colder it gets, the less I feel like getting dressed up so a big comfy sweater, skinny jeans and my favorite OTK boots is all that I've been wearing lately! 

No comments:

Post a Comment