Powered by Blogger.

Sanrio and Forever 21

Thursday, November 8, 2012


This just landed in my inbox and I had to share... Forever 21 and Sanrio!  As a long time Sanrio fan, I'm absolutely in love with this collection!  Totally going to put this on my calendar so I can check it out in store.  As an adult I'm not really a fan of the usual hello kitty tees you see out there, but I love the subtle prints on several of these pieces, you can't tell it's a Sanrio character until you see it up close.  I also love that it's not just Hello Kitty, they worked in several of the other characters too.  Here are two of my favorite looks from the collection.

click through for more styles, details and pricing



SANRIO AND FOREVER 21 PARTNER FOR LIMITED-EDITION COLLECTION 
The Hello Kitty Forever collection launches November 16

The Hello Kitty Forever collection features over 110 different styles and ranges in price from $4.80 to $29.80 and includes women’s apparel, lingerie, swim, shoes, handbags, jewelry, accessories, travel and home. The home collection will include bedding, bath and home accessories.

(click the images to see the details better)

No comments:

Post a Comment