Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: BFD

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What I'm Wearing
Madewell Cords - I have a few cords from other places but Madewell cords are the softest and comfiest.  The printed cords are also on sale.
Roberto Del Carlo Boots - I get asked about these boots a lot but I bought them a few years ago and I don't think they make them anymore.  They do still make a few similar styles like this and also these boots.  (If you guys haven't shopped Yoox before, they are a great place to get designer stuff for cheaper, you often have to dig but they do have some great off season styles there.  Like these gorgeous Givenchy pumps!)  These Alexander Wang OTK boots are seriously gorgeous! 
Balenciaga City Bag - I call this my fall bag as I never seem to carry it until the fall.  It's just the perfect fall color!  I just saw this Balenciaga cross body and I love the shape!

Was having a BFD = bad face day so I cut off my head in the last picture, it was too awful to look at.  LOL. Just one of those days you know?  Anyway, finally getting over my cold and feeling back to normal.  I hope you guys are having a great start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment