Powered by Blogger.

{Details} Tie One On...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Photobucket

Can we just take a minute to talk about scarves? I don't know what it is about these little strips of fabric, but they bring me joy like nobody's business. There's just so many styles, prints and finishes to choose from that I can't help wanting them all... Not exactly helpful when you're battling Stuffed Closet Syndrome (commonly known as SCS), but I digress.

This Beta scarf is my latest flavor of the week, with its cute colour, skull motif and silky goodness constantly leaving me wanting more... And did I mention the whole silk thing? Sorry, but it bares repeating... Silk. OK there, I'm done.

Happy Wednesday lovelies! xx

Image details: silk scarf c/o Beta; t-shirt & necklace- Forever 21; bracelet- The Bay; watch- Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment