Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Pumpkin

Monday, December 24, 2012

What I'm Wearing
ASOS Classic Trench - have had this trench for awhile now and it's my go to coat for the less windy days.  It's a bit too cold for it now though!
Happy Scarf  - thank you to the team at Happy Scarf who take care of me every season with a box full of awesome scarves!  I'm obsessed with scarves and never leave home without one.  All the scarves are soooo soft and they have a ton of great prints.  I get asked about my scarves all the time and I always point them to Happy Scarf (plus I just love the name!)
Rag & Bone Sweater - bought this sweater because I wanted a bright colored sweater and then debated forever about keeping it as I wasn't sure about the color.  I don't tend to wear orange a lot and didn't want to look like a pumpkin.  Finally put it on one day and decided it was the perfect orange!  I love it now.
Rag & Bone coated jeans - Similar and on sale.  I love these coated jeans that give a bit of a leather look.  I also have them in black and they totally look like leather pants.  Highly recommended.  Plus a ton cheaper than buying real leather pants!  There's actually quite a few coated jeans on sale.  These Citizens and these Rich & Skinny jeans are 40% off
Miu Miu Pumps - if you're lucky you might still be able to catch the leather versions of these on sale!  Same with the suede & glitter pumps!  I love those.
YSL Mini Chyc - Here in the regular size.  I've also contemplated the Mulberry Bayswater tote as well.  It's really similar in size and shape.
Chanel Ring - Anniversary present from my husband :)
t+j Designs jewelry:
-Pave Link Bracelet
-Double Chain Necklace
-Leopard Bow Bracelet
Our holiday fab fifty is going on!  Get our Red Resin & Crystal Necklace for 50% off, it's only $34 until tomorrow!  Use code HOLIDAY50

So excited to have a few days to enjoy spending time with my loved ones.  Wishing you all the best during this holiday season and thank you so much for spending a little bit of your day reading my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment