Powered by Blogger.

Happy Holidays!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!  My sister and I are so grateful for the support that we've gotten for t+j Designs and we want to thank everyone for making 2012 such a fun, fabulous year for us.  Merry Christmas to those of you that are celebrating today! 

It's a low key Christmas for us this year so I won't be getting too dressed up but I still can have fun playing dress up on my blog right? 

I'm actually contemplating that dress for my New Year's Eve dress, it's darling!  The model above is wearing tights with rhinestones all over and  I love them.  I couldn't find those exact ones but I did find these ones that are similar.  I'm ordering them to try them out!


Right:
get it for $34 today only! (50% off) use code HOLIDAY50
Left:

I've never owned a leather dress before (faux or not) and I'm loving the pleats on this one.  It actually seems very wearable.  Definitely easy enough to transition to other occasions by adding a blazer, tights and booties.

No comments:

Post a Comment