Powered by Blogger.

Double Divas

Monday, January 7, 2013

I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do, I'm totally into reality TV shows.  The Hills used to be my favorite and when that ended, I had to find other reality shows to fill the void.  My favorites are Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (only that one, I don't like the others) and Giuliana and Bill.  I saw the commercial for Lifetime's new show "Double Divas" and laughed because it seemed so funny to have a show based on buying bras but it actually looks pretty intriguing!  I actually recently had my own bra fitting adventure and seriously I never though that I was wearing the wrong size but I did it and in the end I found out that I was wearing the wrong band size and cup size than what I have been wearing.  Once my bra fitter put on the correct size bra I could not believe how well it fit.  It's funny how we get so used to things and don't even bother to try something different, especially with something we wear every day!  Anyway, I'm intrigued to see the adventures that these ladies go through fitting other ladies.  You can watch the preview here and the show starts on January 10th so make sure to catch the first episode!

All this talk about bras made me go shop for some.  I'm a sucker for pretty underthings and Anthropologie always has some great styles that I love.



This all-new docuseries will offer an eye-opening peek into the world of intimate apparel at Atlanta’s renowned boutique LiviRae Lingerie, where the motto is: "No bust too big or small. We fit them all!" Boasting a hilariously unfiltered cast exuding Southern charm and hospitality, "Double Divas" follows LiviRae owners and best friends Molly Hopkins, the "boob whisperer," and Cynthia Richards, the "Thomas Edison" of custom lingerie, as they display their natural talent helping women with any and all intimate apparel needs. "Double Divas" premieres on Thursday, January 10, 2013, at 10:00pm ET/PT, following "Project Runway All Stars

Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Lifetime via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment