Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Schoolboy

Thursday, January 17, 2013

What I'm Wearing
J Crew Schoolboy Blazer - get it on sale in a few different colors and take an addt'l 30% off with code STYLEFIND
Bird Print Blouse (c/o Chicnova)
J Crew Cafe Capri pants- similar at ASOS in red (on sale) and similar style different fabric (on sale)
Christian Louboutin Simple 100 pumps - same shade but in the Filo style (love them) and the New Simple
Chloe Marcie Small Satchel - the mini Marcie is SO adorable.
BB Dakota Vest (on sale for 40% off) - I was a bit cold in this outfit so added the furry vest but took it off when I went inside.  It kept me surprisingly warm!  Also love this really furry vest.  The length looks a bit better for me as this one is a tad long.
t+j Designs Emerald Cut Drop Earrings, Leopard BraceletThe Gem + Gold Chain Bracelet will be in store soon.

This past weekend my sister was in Seattle visiting (and I got to see my precious nephew who is getting cuter by the moment) and we did a photoshoot for our jewelry line on quite possibly the coldest day ever.  It was 28 degrees when I checked the weather and my sister showed up at my place wearing a skirt and no tights!  She braved it and looked fabulous of course but next time I'm definitely not going to pick the coldest day ever to be outside for an hour long photoshoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment