Powered by Blogger.

Lookbook: Statement

Tuesday, January 8, 2013




What I'm Wearing
J Crew blouse - Similar here or here
BCBG Faux Leather Skirt (now on sale!) - similar here in a pretty burgundy or love this faux leather ruffle hem (and only $23!).  The leather on this one looks a bit less faux.  Love mine but it can look a bit plastic-y in some lights.
DKNY Tights - Also, bow print tights?  Yes please!  On another note, I was browsing Nordstrom and came across these sequin leggings.  Aren't they gorgeous?  I love that it's just sequins on the front.  So cute, I have to try them out!
Christian Louboutin pumps - I bought these awhile back and forgot the name of them but the Bianca is closest to this style.  I have the Bianca pumps as well and they are a lot more comfy than these ones, the arch is a bit high and awkward so I don't wear them as much.  I'm eyeing them in navy suede so gorgeous!  And also loving the Filo in the blue sapphire as well.
Zara clutch (gift from Jen) - similar
t+j Designs Statement Necklace, Pave Bracelet. Gem Chain Bracelet and Love Ring will be on the shop soon!

Wore this for a holiday dinner so pulled out the statement necklace to add a bit more glam to my outfit.  I love necklaces like this where you don't have to think much about the rest of your outfit and just let the necklace do the talking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment